Your COVID Safe Travel Choices team are here to help you make the right decisions about how and when to travel for work as restrictions begin to ease and you transition into your new normal.
Help us keep you safe and the transport network moving:
- Stay at home if you are unwell and get tested
- Consider working flexibly if you can
- Try travelling outside of peak times
- Plan ahead if you must travel for work
- Follow the physical distancing guidelines and wear a mask on public transport
- Walk or ride a bike for shorter trips
Masks on public transport
Face masks are now strongly recommended on public transport, following NSW Health advice. Where physical distancing is difficult to maintain, wearing a face mask can provide some protection so long as people continue to abide by other measures and use the masks according to health advice.
See the video below for tips on wearing and discarding masks.
Remember, stay home if you're not well and get tested, practise good hand hygiene and maintain physical distancing by sticking to the dots.
How to wear a face mask