Transport for NSW’S COVIDSafe Travel Choices Program is available to help support your business and employees make informed, safe and sustainable commuting choices as you start to return to your workplaces.
Travel Choices is Transport for NSW’s travel behaviour change program which has been working with employers in strategic business centres to understand needs, share information about the transport system and encourage sustainable travel behaviour since 2015.
The program is a free resource to help individuals, businesses and organisations that aims to:
- Deliver long term behaviour change and sustainable travel patterns.
- Change travel demand by redistributing customer trips to other modes, times or routes, or by removing the need to make trips altogether.
How the COVIDSafe Travel Choices Program can support your business
- Keep you updated on the latest transport updates, travel and workplace data trends information and travel.
- Help you develop high level Travel Demand Management strategies and resources.
- Provide tailored and targeted travel planning support for your business and employees.
- Connect you with likeminded individuals focused on supporting sustainable travel behaviour through the Travel Demand Management (TDM) Community of Practice which brings together members from across state and local government agencies, organisations, community and peak body groups and universities to share evidence-based Travel Demand Management strategies, policies and initiatives.
- Provide a range travel planning resources, tools, advice and tips.
Get started with COVIDSafe Travel Choices
Our dedicated COVIDSafe webpages host a suite of resources and collateral that provides businesses and their employees with clear and targeted travel messaging, practical ways to manage travel and the suite of initiatives that Transport for NSW has implemented to enable you to make informed decisions about your travel to work.
- Join our mailing list
Need more information?