Customers in the Lane Cove community will benefit from a bus service boost from this week with 10 extra daily bus trips between Lane Cove and the city rolling out during weekday peak times.
From Monday, 25 February, seven additional city-bound services on Routes 292 and 294 – both of which start in Lane Cove – will run in the morning peak between 8am and 9.20am, as well as three extra evening services from the city to Lane Cove.
The growth in bus services is on top of Transport for NSW’s raft of measures - including hundreds of extra weekly bus trips between Macquarie Park and the City via Lane Cove – introduced last year to improve transport links for these rapidly growing suburbs.
These additional 10 peak hour services on existing Lane Cove bus routes will remain in place after the upgrade of the Epping to Chatswood rail line.
- Seven extra bus trips across AM peak/ shoulder:
- Three additional 292 bus services at 8.03am, 8.13am and 8.22am (Mowbray Road to Sussex Street via Wynyard)
- Four additional 294 bus services at 7.58am, 8.18am, 8.51am and 9.20am (Epping and Mowbray Roads to Wynyard)
- Three extra bus trips across the PM peak:
- Three additional 292 trips at 5.50pm, 6.01pm and 6.11pm (Sussex Street and Wynyard to Mowbray Road, Lane Cove)
Plan your journey at transportnsw.info